Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mid Winter special - one week only!

I thought I'd celebrate the fact that we are coming to the end of the 'shortest' day with a little special for all of you! (NZ only, sorry)

What I'm offering between today and next Tuesday 28th June is 15% off your purchases (excluding cost of freight) - just a little something to help you get through those cold months ahead.

Remember too that the Autumn/Winter Mini comes to an end on the 30th of this month so if there was something you were wanting to purchase from it now would be the best time to do so.

Some examples of what 15% off would mean for you:

Ornament Punch Extra Large, catalogue price $41.50, my special price to you: $35.28

Delightful Decorations Stamp Set (Wood Mount) catalogue price $46.95, my special price to you $39.91

Pack of A4 cardstock (25 smooth sheets) catalogue price $17.50, my special price to you $14.88

Classic Stampin' Pad catalogue price $14.25, my special price to you $12.11

Even the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, catalogue price $220.50, my special price to you $187.42

These are just some examples to give you an idea - the 15% off applies to any catalogue item, excluding the starter kit and hostess sets.

Email me at frances.poff@hotmail.com with your order - I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment