Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Poinsettia" Christmas tags - we all need to have some on hand!

I made these little flowers to add to the card I posted yesterday but then changed my mind and added the ribbon and brad instead - so what to do with pretty glittered flowers??

I punched the shapes out of patterned paper, the stamped some "To: From:" sentiments on plain white and punched those out and sandwiched them together to make them a bit firmer.

Then it was all a matter of arranging the flowers and various leaves, adding the gold cord and hey presto, they were finished.


Leaves punched with Bird punch

Leaves hand cut - freeform.

I made the green shape {looks a bit like a heart} from spare wings punched with bird punch.
What I used:

Card: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red

Ink: Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker

Tools and other fun stuff: 1 3/4" circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Ornament punch, Decorative Label punch, 1/16" punch, non SU cord and patterned paper, MS gold glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment