Monday, October 17, 2011

Clean and Simple Dasher

Saw a lovely sketch over at the Clean and Simple blog earlier today and felt inspired to ink Dasher up once again - some people may think it's a little early for Christmas cards but I like to make mine while I'm nice and relaxed and if I wait until December that's not going to be the case!

[Besides last year I posted cards off to Chile in the week of December and they got there mid February!! so all things considered I feel I'm pretty much on time this year....]




What I used:

Card:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Holly Jolly DSP (retired).

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Stamp sets:  Contempo Christmas, Dasher

Tools and other fun stuff:  Decorative label Punch, corner rounder, rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful combination! I like everything on this card, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete