Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fox and Friends to the rescue

Well, I'm feeling rather exhausted after spending the morning helping at my son's kindy.

Leo came up with the concept of a 'rocket festival' a month or so ago, and told everyone at kindy about it with such conviction that the teachers decided to take his idea and make it a reality - thanks Janine, Jacky, Tania and Lisa - you are simply awesome teachers!

He has been coming home covered in silver paint, glitter, stickers, playdough as they all make big rockets, small rockets, stars, paintings, drawings, etc..... today they had the official 'Rocket Festival' party - I think they will all breathe a sigh of relief that it's all over LOL!

Anyway, I managed to pick myself up from the couch an hour or so ago and decided to do something with a kindy photo that was given to my husband last week, so after using every single stamp in the Fox and Friends set and getting black and gold embossing powder all over my desk I can happily report that 'the project is now finished'...!

(PS - it would have been a good idea to photograph it before putting it in the frame as the glass is the reflective type.... we live and learn.)



What I used:

Card: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie

Ink: Versamark watermark ink.

Stamp Set:  Fox and friends.

Tools and other fun stuff:  Embossing buddy, heat gun, black embossing powder, gold embossing powder, 1 3/4" circle punch.

1 comment: