Thursday, March 17, 2011

Best wishes

Back again!  It has taken a while for things to settle down here, but for the next couple of months I won't be posting so often as it is just not possible with visitors - I am really enjoying having them here but don't get much time to 'chill' and make my cards...

Anyway, they've just gone out for a walk so a quick post to show you this card, not my best effort but at least I've completed it - and I do love how those colours work together!

(It took me about three days to get it to the finished stage - shocking!)




What I used:

Card:  Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, White

Ink:  Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip

Stamp Sets:  Sincere Salutations, Priceless, Butterfly Prints

Tools and other fun stuff:  Large Oval punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Butterfly punch, Old Olive taffeta ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stampin' sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment