Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fox and Friends Invitations

I made these cards last week but hadn't had a chance to show them to you until now.  Our little boy turns 4 in a couple of weeks and we will be having a very low key celebration - that's all I can cope with at the moment! - so only two invites will be going out to his little friends.  My dad has a hard enough time keeping calm will master 3 running around, here's hoping 3 more little ones on the party day  don't send him into early hibernation!

I did the sentiments slightly different, and added an irregular 'saw-tooth' border down one side: to make this border I punched out a scalloped border and then punched it again making sure the scallops were offset to create the jagged edge.

I also added a little texture with an embossing folder and a spot of paper piercing.





What I used:

Card:  Tempting turquoise, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White

Ink:  Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie

Stamp Sets:  Fox and Friends, Sincere Salutations

Tools and other fun stuff:  Wide Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Scalloped Border punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Paper Piercing tool and Mat Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment: