Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A few more "Thinking of You" cards

I have always loved this particular sheet of Haiku DSP (sadly retired) but was never quite sure what to do with it exactly so when I decided to feature DSP on my cards for Christchurch this one came to mind.  I'm really happy how they turned out, they are super simple but quite striking too - love that Tangerine Tango!

Once again, I combined beautiful DSP with the bird punch, added a punched greeting and voilĂ !  I did emboss the bird and branch for a little bit of texture too.




What I used:

Card:  Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White, Haiku DSP (retired)

Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Basic Black Stampin' Write marker.

Stamp Set:  Sincere Salutations

Tools and other fun stuff:  2 Step Bird punch, Wide Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Square Lattice embossing folder.

1 comment:

  1. I suspect I may have to sneak into your house and hide that embossing folder. I'm just jealous cos I haven't bought it yet.

    ReplyDelete