Friday, July 29, 2011

Buttons Galore!

Hi there, after I mentioned to someone the other day that I take all my card scraps and turn them into buttons with the  Button #5 Sizzlits die I thought I'd better do something with them!

As you can imagine, my 'button' bag is full of all sorts of coloured buttons, so I had an enjoyable 5 minutes playing around with colours and this is what I came up with.  No sewing required!






What I used:

Card:  Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White - buttons are an assortment of SU card.

Tools and other fun stuff:  Scallop border punch, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Buttons #5 Sizzlets die.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Frances. That card is just so cheerful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm loving these buttons - and the colours you chose are, as Keryn said, very cheerful looking!

    ReplyDelete