Saturday, July 2, 2011

July's promotion is "Gift with purchase" - how fantastic is that!

Thanks to all of you who made the most of the 15% discount I offered last week - I'm sure you will enjoy your new products once they arrive.


Well, July means it's gift with purchase time!  When you spend $120 or more during this month you will receive an exclusive product bundle (valued at $37.50).  Remember you can place an order with me even if you don't live in Wellington as I can have it delivered directly to your place - believe me it's very exciting to see one of their boxes arriving at your place! 


If you scroll down to my previous two posts you will see one of these products featured on a couple of projects.





From 1-31 July, Stampin’ Up!® is giving you a FREE exclusive 
accessories bundle when you spend NZS120  
on your choice of Stampin’ Up! products. 

Bundle Includes: 
•   One spool of white 1/4" (6 mm) grosgrain ribbon with     
     repeating flower designs. Approximately 13.7 m. 

•   48 flower buttons. 16 each in 3 colours (Daffodil Delight,  
     Melon Mambo and Pacific Point). Approximately 1.3 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment