Thursday, July 28, 2011

Greenhouse Gala Scrapbook page

Look what we made last night at Keryn's Krew meeting!  Isn't this scrapbook page simply gorgeous?  I feel so pleased with it, love the colours, the layout, thanks Keryn for designing such a delightful project for us.

It is 6"x6", just the right size to fit one photo on it and what I really like about it is that even though the page is decorated with DSP and floral embellishments the photo is still the main focus which I personally feel quite strongly about!

It has a secret pocket at the top where you will find a journalling sheet (blank at the moment).

Last year before Leo started kindy his hair was getting really long and curly and I wanted to record it for posterity as quite likely he will end up with dark straight hair like his siblings, "mothers' vanity" I call it LOL!   I think I have a snippet of his hair somewhere which may just fit into the pocket in a wee envelope.





What we used:

Card:  Crumb cake plain and textured card, Gala Greenhouse DSP, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, Chocolate Chip.

Tools and other fun stuff:  cork sheet, 1" circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Early Espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Blossom Party Originals die, Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment