Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Fathers' Day!

It's Fathers' Day here in NZ and Australia (and quite likely a few other places as well) - so I made this card for my husband as he is a wonderful father!

I used an 'oldie but a goodie' which is this origami shirt - I can finally make one without referring to instructions - I was rather origami-challenged there for a while, especially when it came to the collar.  Anyway, the tutorial I used when I was learning to make it can be found here, pop over and pay the creator a visit if you like.




What I used:

Card:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, White, retired DSP

Ink:Old Olive, Pacific Point

Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Autumn Days

Tools and other fun stuff:  Square Lattice embossing folder, Word Window punch.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and thanks for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always a classic to do the shirt but works every time
    we had fathers day already in june

    ReplyDelete