Thursday, September 8, 2011

My first ever 21st birthday card!

My daughter has just turned 21 and I had lots of fun making her card - and she loved it too!

I got the "Artistic Etchings" set specially for this occasion, firstly because of the keys, and secondly because we hope to go visit Paris one day!



And I guess I'd better share the card her 4 year-old brother made for her too - she had requested a card with purple and butterflies, so between both cards we managed to get all requests covered....




What I used:

Card: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry

Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings

Tools and other fun stuff:  Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Top Note die, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals.

And what little brother used:

Card:  Non SU - one day he'll be allowed to use it!

Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie

Stamp Sets:  Butterfly Prints, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment