Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby's first Christmas

Hi again!

A very dear friend had a wee baby boy just before Christmas and I thought I'd combine a baby card with a Christmas card and this is the result!  I had this adorable stamp set on my wish list for a very long time and now I finally have it, I think it will be well used and loved by myself and master 3 as well!

He is reasonably well trained not to touch 'mummy's things' as I have a workstation set up in the living area, but every now and then he just can't help himself!  I've had a jar of glitter emptied on the carpet (some of it is still embedded in the carpet...), and some of my nicest Stampin' Up! cardstock has been punched by him - right in the middle as well - but even though I growl at him at the time I can't help but smiling after as I remember these mini disasters... who can blame him for wanting to play with all my stuff!



What I used:

Card:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Ink:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Stamp Sets:  Fox and Friends, Sweet Sentiments (retired)

Tools and other fun stuff:  Large Ornament punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon, Swiss Dots embossing folder (non SU), Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Stampin' sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment