Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentines' Day is getting closer

Well, it has dawned a stunningly cloudless day, hard to believe after the rain and wind last night - master 3 and I will be off to the park for Push Play in a couple of hours so thought I'd get this posted early.

......................................

Some of you may have already seen these cards on my Facebook page, but thought I'd share them again - just in case you missed them.

I like the simplicity of the first one, and the Saffron/Poppy Parade colour combination is slowly growing on me!  I made it earlier this month and I feel would be appropriate for a number of occasions, anniversary, Valentines' Day, even as a wedding card.  You can see cards with similar colours here at Color Dare.



The second card I made for my husband for our anniversary and uses the same colours, as well as a hint of Old Olive in the punched leaves, I also added some tiny pearls to the 'leafy heart' though you can't really appreciate them in the photo.  Once again, by using a different sentiment you could use it for various occasions.


Hope you enjoyed looking at my cards today!

1 comment:

  1. These are both fantastic! Clean, crisp and wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete