Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome baby Sofia!

(First of all an apology - as a new blogger I got a bit carried away yesterday and added a 'reactions' area under my posts - as soon as I can find where I can delete it/change it so it's more appropriate I will do so, just can't find the 'layout' area for the life of me!)


One of our nieces in Chile has just had a wee baby girl and even though I'm a little late in sending her a card I hope she likes it.  My Christmas cards to South America took about 6 weeks to get there so hope this gets there quicker!!  At the best of times a letter can get there in 7 days so not sure why it took 6 weeks even allowing for the extra mail over the holiday period....

This little baby will be treated like a princess - so I thought a bit of bling would be perfect for her card.

I used Stampin' Up card for the base and layers (Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White). I really like working with this card, it is great to stamp on and takes embossing beautifully and in available in an extensive array of colours.

The letters for the name were cut with a Cuttlebug die (You're not the Boss of Me) and I replaced the dot on the I with another rhinestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment