Friday, May 6, 2011

And there was one more after all!

This is definitely the last card of the challenge, even though I still have the negative shapes from the Old Olive and Cajun Craze I think I'll call it quits for now!

As I used up my last flower shapes in the previous card I resorted to using one of the negative shapes as a stencil to prepare a background for today's card.  I chose the small daisy shape and the circle and sponged them onto Very Vanilla using Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight and Certainly Celery.  I ran the finished design through the Square Lattice embossing folder, matted it with Certainly Celery and then agonized over a card base colour.  In the end I went with Very Vanilla.

For a focal point I used the new Cupcakes stamp set and punch, with a Cherry Cobbler cherry, mat and greeting.


(Click on photo to enlarge)


What I used:

Card:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Certainly Celery

Ink:  Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight

Stamp Sets:  Create a Cupcake (NEW, available in the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue)

Tools and other fun stuff:  Build a Cupcake punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Word Window punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Blossom Party 'stencil', Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, non SU glitter glue and scalloped circle die.

No comments:

Post a Comment