Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Loads of Love Birthday

Hi there, here is a very simple card I made a couple of days ago - simple because some time ago I'd made the striped, embossed and die cut background when I was experimenting with this technique so all I had to do was glue it down and add the Loads of Love Truck to it and it was almost done.  This little truck is really useful as you can 'load' lots of different things on the back of it to suit almost any occasion.

A much simpler card than I usually make, but we all need a change now and then!




What I used:

Card:  Crumb Cake, scraps of Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, So Saffron and Soft Suede

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler

Stamp Sets:  Loads of Love, Punch Bunch (retired).

Tools and other fun stuff:  Top Note die, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scalloped Square punch, Paper Piercer and mat pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment