Saturday, August 6, 2011

Scrapbooking Christmas - Jolly Holiday DSP on show

Hi there

Well, I may just be starting to catch the scrap-booking bug - not a bad bug to catch I guess!

I really enjoyed making this 6" x 6" page and it went together quite easily for once.

It uses a couple of products that will retire at the end of the month, the Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper (40% off, now $12.30 for a pack of 12 sheets) and I also used the Christmas word from Basic Phrases (25% off, now $53.21).  Please let me know as soon as possible if you'd like to order any products.

Please note the following items have already sold out:
  1. Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
  2. Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
  3. Metallic Eyelets
  4. Photo Corner Punch
  5. Star Punch







What I used:

Card:  Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker

Stamp Sets:  Basic Phrases

Tools and other fun stuff:  Scalloped Border punch, Ornament punch, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon.

2 comments: