Monday, August 8, 2011

Soon to retire - Fresh Cuts

I thought I'd show you a few of the cards I've made during this year which use some of the retiring products.  Today I've chosen the "Fresh Cuts" stamp set and there are different techniques on each card.   

The Fresh Cuts set consists of 3 images and 2 sentiments: 'for you' and 'thank you'.  The last card has a sentiment from Sincere Salutations, which has been carried over to the next brochure.

For this card I applied different colours directly onto the stamp using Stampin' Write Markers in three different colours.   

This time I stamped the image in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and then used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour in selected parts of the image.

For this card I stamped the image in Versamark Watermark ink and then used a mix of black and gold embossing powders to heat emboss it.
What I used:

Card:  Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Black, Crumb Cake

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Versamark Watercolour ink.

Stamp Sets:  Fresh Cuts ($35.21 for set of 5 stamps)m, Sincere Salutations ($47.95 for set of 8 stamps)

Tools and other fun stuff:  Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Wide Oval punch, Scallop Border punch, 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta ribbon, gold embossing powder, black embossing powder, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, heat tool, Floral Fusion Sizzlits die, basic pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment