Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A new phone list

What I really like about papercrafting is that it's not only for cards and scrapbooks but you can make lots of other useful and beautiful items for your home as well.

We've had an assortment of papers stuck on a cupboard for years with phone numbers, most unsightly I must add but put in the the haste of the moment years ago and there it stayed...

Today I've remedied that problem!  Some lovely card, a couple of punches, a smidgen of texture here and there and I have a new list - now I'll have to repaint the kitchen to match LOL!

Now, an update on the Last Chance list - the following products are sold out:

  1. Stamp: Sanded
  2. Stamp: Full Calendar
  3. 12"x12" Card:  Bashful Blue
  4. 12"x12" Card:  Early Espresso
  5. Punch:  Spiral
  6. Punch: Corner
  7. Punch: Large Star
  8. Punch: 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval
  9. Embellishments:  Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
  10. Embellishments: Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
  11. Embellishments: Metallic Eyelets

If there is anything you need to purchase before the retire/sell out please get in touch with me as soon as possible.



My mum will be really pleased when she hears about the new list!

What is no more - finally!!

What I used:

Card:  Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Basic Grey.

Tools and other fun stuff:  Large Star punch (retiring this month but already sold out I'm afraid - but lots of new punches for sale from 1st September), Small Star (retired last year), Square Lattice embossing folder, non SU alphabet dies, lined page from my diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment