Friday, August 12, 2011

Nature Walk and an update on the Last Chance list

At the last minute I decided to make a card for a Clean and Simple challenge which involved a banner - and there is a matching card that I'll show you tomorrow.

I used the Nature Walk stamp set which I love but have not used nearly enough as I should have, and coloured my image with markers to get the multicoloured image.  I also used the butterfly to stamp a 'ghost' image behind the greeting, I think I need to take some better photos tomorrow morning in daylight though.

Following is an update on sold out products from the Last Chance list:

  1. Stamp: Sanded
  2. Stamp: Full Calendar
  3. Stamp set: Garden Whimsy
  4. Stamp set: Choo choo 
  5. 12"x12" Card:  Bashful Blue
  6. 12"x12" Card:  Early Espresso
  7. 12"x12" Card:  Night of Navy
  8. 12"x12" Card: Marina Mist
  9. Punch:  Spiral
  10. Punch: Corner
  11. Punch: Large Star
  12. Punch: 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval
  13. Embellishments:  Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
  14. Embellishments: Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
  15. Embellishments: Metallic Eyelets

If there is anything you need to purchase before the retire/sell out please get in touch with me as soon as possible.




What I used:

Card:  Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Rose Red, White.

Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers.

Stamp Sets:  Nature Walk, Sincere Salutations

Tools and other fun stuff:  Scallop Border punch, Wide Oval punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired), Stampin' dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment