I used the Nature Walk stamp set which I love but have not used nearly enough as I should have, and coloured my image with markers to get the multicoloured image. I also used the butterfly to stamp a 'ghost' image behind the greeting, I think I need to take some better photos tomorrow morning in daylight though.
Following is an update on sold out products from the Last Chance list:
- Stamp: Sanded
- Stamp: Full Calendar
- Stamp set: Garden Whimsy
- Stamp set: Choo choo
- 12"x12" Card: Bashful Blue
- 12"x12" Card: Early Espresso
- 12"x12" Card: Night of Navy
- 12"x12" Card: Marina Mist
- Punch: Spiral
- Punch: Corner
- Punch: Large Star
- Punch: 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval
- Embellishments: Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
- Embellishments: Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
- Embellishments: Metallic Eyelets
If there is anything you need to purchase before the retire/sell out please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
What I used:
Card: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Rose Red, White.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers.
Stamp Sets: Nature Walk, Sincere Salutations
Tools and other fun stuff: Scallop Border punch, Wide Oval punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired), Stampin' dimensionals.