Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daisy, daisy!

Here is the third and final sympathy card, I thought I had finished it a couple of days ago but wasn't 100% happy with it, it seemed to lack 'something' so this morning I added the scalloped strip of Soft Suede and now am much happier with it, it looks a lot more balanced to me now.  This stamp set was part of our kit at our Regional Training last year and I really need to use it more.  It also includes a pretty bird image, I'll see if I can find a photo to show you too!





I did manage to find photos of the other cards, it is a great image for using your watercolouring technique, and the wee bird (a finch perhaps?) can be coloured any colour you like!




What I used for the Daisy sympathy card:

Card:  Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Whisper White

Ink:  So Saffron, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive

Stamp Sets:  Every Moment, Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Tools and other fun Stuff:  Scallop Border punch, aquapainter, Paper Piercing tool and mat, Word Window punch, corner rounder punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment