Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No card today

First of all just want to say how saddened I am at the latest quake in Christchurch yesterday afternoon, my heart goes out to all those affected - I understand there are at this stage 75 confirmed deaths and 300 people still missing, what a tragic time for all the people of Canterbury.  (If you want to find out more details about this major event you can find info at www.stuff.co.nz )

Secondly, I am having visitors soon!  Why do I tell you?  Well, my parents are coming to stay for 4 months so am pretty sure I won't be able to post as regularly as I've been doing so until now - but I'll do my best!  Then again, I might get mum interested in stampin' and there may be heaps of cards to share with you all LOL!

And lastly, my brother received his birthday card and it was in one piece, hurray!  He was very happy with it, I sent it to his work and they were all very interested in it - he owns a printing business!  He couldn't believe I'd use my sewing machine on it hehehe...

Bye for now, thoughts and prayers for the people in Christchurch.

No comments:

Post a Comment