Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Clean and Simple Stripes

I saw this sketch here a couple of days ago and the stripes appealed to me so thought I'd try it out.

Now, what I've learnt with challenges is that the earlier you join in the more scope as far as ideas you have as you always like to come up with something a little different.  As of yesterday I hadn't seen anyone use the Stampin' Around Wheels to make their card so I thought I'd use them as they are ideal for making stripes of designs.I'm really pleased how the overall design turned out, hope you like it too.




What I used:

Card:  Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White

Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron

Stamp Sets:  Vine and Blossom Wheel, Fresh Cuts

Tools and other fun stuff:  Stampin' sponges, Stampin' Around standard wheel handle, ruler, adhesive, cutting mat and craft knife.

4 comments: