Saturday, May 14, 2011

Challenge - final card!

(Blogger has had a few issues these last couple of days, somehow this post reverted to the saved folder, but here it is again)

Original Post:
And of course I made another card on the night of the get-together and as I didn't want to replicate my original one I made a slightly different one.

This time I glued the three large flowers onto Very Vanilla, ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder, then added the other shapes on top.  A small greeting and a teeny tiny butterfly finish it off.



What I used:

Card:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss (retired)

Ink:  Night of Navy

Stamp Sets:  Fresh Cuts

Tools and other fun stuff:  Blossom Party Originals Die, Square Lattice embossing folder, glue stick, Word Window punch, Butterfly Embosslits die,

No comments:

Post a Comment